Properties Automated LLC
Our Competitive Strengths & Value Proposition
- Leasing rates at a 30% discount to retail space in New Providence & office space in Summit.
- One of few buildings with large office space units in close proximity to downtown New Providence.
- Convenient and ample parking.
- Low common area factor with an average 7% less shared space than competition. Lowers effective economic rental rate and increases usable office space by 7%.
- Updated and highly efficient energy foot print. Lighting and equipment updated for operating efficiency. Operational savings of 20%
- Updated IT infrastructure already in place. Two (12) strand fiber optic cables feed building for optimal outside communication service flexibility. Separate communications room in building.
- In each office Category 6 cabling with Berk-Tek LanMark 1000 installed. Tested and terminated with Leviton Patch Panels and Certified Category 6 components.
- Building management very responsive and the longest duration tenant in building.
- Entire building is approved for medical use.
- Stability & Sustainability: Average Tenancy in excess of 10 years.
An architecturally distinctive 2-story commercial office building with elevator, ample parking, low common area factor, updated technology and infrastructure, centrally located within walking distance to downtown amenities. Leasing opportunities are currently available. This is an ideal location for your Medical or Professional office. Located at 180 South Street, New Providence, NJ 07974.
New Providence is conveniently located roughly 15 miles west of Newark and approximately 28 miles west of New York City. Traveling is simple and convenient with two easily accessible train stations within New Providence, as well as our proximity to I-78, the Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike and Newark International Airport.
Nestled in the Watchung Mountains, New Providence is home to 12,000 residents within 3.6 square miles in Northwestern Union County. Known for our beautiful residential neighborhoods, excellent school system, wonderful recreation facilities and we are home to several Fortune 500 companies.